The mobility of the teaching staff is one of the basic objectives of our University.
There are different mobility programs both within the framework of the EU and with other countries.
- To promote the exchange of knowledge and experiences among the participating universities in the mobility programs.
- To encourage the involvement of all departments and areas of knowledge of the Castilla-La Mancha University in inter-university and mobility cooperation programs.
- To contribute to strengthen the international dimension of the UCLM.
- To offer the students of the sending university the benefit of the experiences gained.
- To improve teaching at the UCLM as a result of the international experiences.
- To pave the way for new projects and international research collaborations.
More details on calls for international mobility for teachers in: International Relations Office (ORI)